SFIL publishes very solid results for 2019
• On the occasion of the publication of its annual financial report, SFIL announces net income of EUR 50 million and an excellent level of solvency (CET1: 24.4%) for 2019.
• These results are fully in line with the moderate profitability objective that characterizes public development banks and which is underpinned by a low level of risk and an extremely robust management model.
• SFIL is comfortably fulfilling the two public policy missions that the State has entrusted to it, and strengthening its position as the leading funder on its two markets:
– Financing of the local public sector (including public hospitals): a record EUR 5.7 billion in loans (including EUR 650 million for health institutions) granted through the SFIL/LBP mechanism;
– Refinancing of large export credit contracts: EUR 1.0 billion in loans granted.