Press relation - Contacts
> Tel : +33 (0)1 73 28 87 36
> Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent press releases
Press release – SFIL Group’s fourth public offering of the year, in the amount of €1 billion
23 June, 2020
SFIL Group completed its fourth public offering of the year, in the amount of €1 billion and with a 10-year maturity. It is the second ordinary CAFFIL offering of the year, following the one completed last February with a 20-year maturity.
Highly successful social bond transaction by SFIL Group in support of French public hospital investments
29 April, 2020
This covered bond transaction issued by CAFFIL with a volume of EUR 1 billion and a maturity of 5 years is the second transaction by SFIL Group under social bond format financing public hospitals, following the inaugural transaction in February 2019.
SFIL publishes very solid results for 2019
10 April, 2020
• On the occasion of the publication of its annual financial report, SFIL announces net income of EUR 50 million and an excellent level of solvency (CET1: 24.4%) for 2019.
• These results are fully in line with the moderate profitability objective that characterizes public development banks and which is underpinned by a low level of risk and an extremely robust management model.
• SFIL is comfortably fulfilling the two public policy missions that the State has entrusted to it, and strengthening its position as the leading funder on its two markets:
– Financing of the local public sector (including public hospitals): a record EUR 5.7 billion in loans (including EUR 650 million for health institutions) granted through the SFIL/LBP mechanism;
– Refinancing of large export credit contracts: EUR 1.0 billion in loans granted.